Our Learning Basket always has some music in it. Having been enrolled in Kindermusik since Little T was ten months old, our collection of high quality music is quite large. We can find songs to go along with most of the books that we read.
- When we planted sunflower seeds for Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear, we sang I can plant a flower seed, just like this, just like this!
- When we talked about monkeys being copycats in Caps for Sale, we sang Monkey see, monkey do
- When we pretended to ride a bus to go around town in The Big Green Pocketbook, we sat on a giant jigsaw bus puzzle and sang Kindermusik’s version of Wheels on the Bus
- When we talked about birds in Ang Mayang Uhaw, we hopped around while singing Once I Saw A Little Bird
- Every time we pretend to be ballerinas, we put on classical music and float around the room
For bedtime, I sing love songs to my children, You Are My Sunshine for Little T and Tell Me Why for Baby Boy.
To share our love of music with you and your children, and because I’m a U.S. licensed Kindermusik educator teaching under the program of Kindermusik with Teacher Suzette and Friends, we are having a musical giveaway!
Teacher Suzette Yu-Kho, whose program is ranked top 5% among all Kindermusik programs in the world, is generously giving away the following:
- Five (5) Get Up and Move audio CDs. (Click on the link to listen to sample music.)
- Four (4) free Kindermusik sessions in her Capitol Hills, QC studio for each of the five winners. The classes are for newborns up to seven (7) years old.
To join this contest, you must be a resident of Quezon City or at least willing to travel to the studio in Capitol Green Street (right outside Ayala Heights) to avail of the free sessions. You can give the CD and gift certificates to a child you love provided that his parents will pick up the prize in Quezon City.
The CD and gift certificates will be handed to the winners personally and will not be delivered. We really want you guys to try the program! (Here’s a link to a recommendation by Teacher Mama Tina.)
Let’s do this contest the old-fashioned way and let go of Rafflecopter for the moment. :)
- Post a comment on any of the blog posts linked above at the beginning of this blog post. That’s it!
For additional points:
- “Like” us on Facebook and write a comment on any of the pictures in our Shop-Musical Instruments album at Shop @ The Learning Basket. Do the same if you like us already.
- Follow us on Twitter and tell us you want to win. Remember to tag us @learningbasket and write #giveaway. Do the same if you’re already a follower.
Once you’re done, come back and write on the comments below what you did and who you are. We just need one comment containing all your entries. If you did all three, your comment below will look like this: