Some teachers and parents write different scenarios to have a discussion about honesty. I find it easier to read or tell stories. Here are some books that you might find helpful in talking to your children about different aspects of honesty and dishonesty.
- A Pair of Red Clogs by Masako Matsuno - * a Five in a Row book
- Sarah’s Little Ghosts by Thierry Robberecht – * borrowed from The Learning Library
- The Empty Pot by Demi – * borrowed from The Learning Library
- Timid Timmy by Andreas Dierssen - * borrowed from The Learning Library
- Ruthie and the (Not So) Teeny Tiny Lie by Laura Lankin
- Aesop’s The Boy Who Cried Wolf