- Date: March 25, 2017
- Time: 3:00 to 4:30 p.m.
- Venue: Your home! This is a LIVE WEBINAR.
After homeschooling two kids through preschool, I’m getting ready to homeschool my youngest, who at 18 months is very eager to join her big sister and brother during learning time, including nature walks!
I cherish these early years and seeing first hand how their minds open up, eager to learn from their surroundings and from me.
If you’ve been wanting to attend our live Parent Education classes but haven’t been able to because our venue is too far from you, this is your chance! We will help you gain confidence in homeschooling your child and provide lots of practical and doable preschool activities that you can do right away. The most important thing, though, that you will learn is about the mindset of homeschooling.
What to expect
- Learn about the mindset of homeschooling young children
- Check if you can really do it (The answer is yes 🙂
- Find out about your different options
- Get practical information on preschool activities
- Get the chance to ask us questions BEFORE the webinar so we can include it in the presentation
Join us on March 25, Saturday, from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. at this live webinar. Learning fee is P500. Just click on the link below to register. You will be getting reminders from us before the webinar.