#1 Amazon bestselling author and international speaker Teresa Gumap-as Dumadag is organizing a parenting event dubbed as Hands-On Parents while Earning or H.O.P.E. Summit on April 22, 2017. It will be from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM at the Bulwagang Haribon, Insular Life Corporate Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City. This whole day workshop on hands-on parenting and working smart in the new millennium seeks to inspire and teach parents how to marry hands-on parenting with earning for the family.
“I had been running time management, goal-setting and work-life balance workshops for decades,” Gumap-as Dumadag, a consultant who has traveled around the Philippines and in other Asian countries to conduct workshops, shares. “I’ve always enjoyed and looked forward to these kinds of workshops because I know that every time I run these workshops, I’m making a big difference not only in the lives of the participants but also in the lives of their family members.”
Here is a list of what parents can expect from this learning event:
- Participants will be able to clarify their priorities and learn strategies and tips on how to live them out.
- Parents will be able to come up with a list of new habits that they can easily and consistently implement after the workshop so they can be more involved in their children’s lives.
- Parents will discover ways to work smarter so they can free up more time in their schedules to bond with their children.
- Parents will be inspired by the stories of the featured moms and dads (guest panelists) in the H.O.P.E. Summit and learn tips and strategies from them on how to be successful in their careers/businesses while being hands-on with their children.
- Parents will have an opportunity to meet and interact with other parents who also want to become hands-on parents while earning.
- Have fun while learning.
- Come out of the workshop more determined and committed to being a better parent.
“It gave me the inspiration to become the parent that has freedom from corporate work while providing for our family through an entrepreneurial pursuit I am passionate about,” says Dennis Anguluan about the first H.O.P.E. Summit.
“I am inviting you to attend this second run of the H.O.P.E. Summit this 2017. I can guarantee that this is a must-attend seminar,” says Jenina Tuazon, a breastfeeding mom, blogger and a participant of the first H.O.P.E. Summit. “I am sure this is really worth every penny of your investment,” Tuazon adds.
The HO.P.E. Summit is co-presented by Full Life Cube Publishing and Events Services and Insular Life. The event is also supported by Payoneer, Kindermusik by Teacher Suzette and friends, Moringana by Organics Asia, Merry Macarons, Mom and Milly Educational Toys and KANSIS Made. Media partners include Experience of a super mommy, Lally’s Reflections, Mommy Bares All, Mommy Practicality, My Metro Lifestyle, My World by Mommy Anna, Roller Coaster Ride, Seminar Philippines, The Filipino Homeschooler, The Vine that Writes, Mums Daily PH and WhenInManila.com.
The participants will receive giveaways from some of the event sponsors. They also have a chance to win exciting prizes in the raffle like books published by Shepherd’s Voice Publication. The first 20 participants will get customized Hands-On Parent while Earning bags courtesy of My Little Ikbi.
For more details about this learning event, please visit the H.O.P.E. Summit Facebook events page at https://www.facebook.com/events/159412991221441/.