- Date: December 2, 2017
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Venue: The Parenting Emporium, 29 1st Street, New Manila, QC
We are so grateful for the community that we have built with all of you who have attended our monthly parenting workshops, bought from our online children’s bookshop, trooped to our booth in different events, and engaged with us through email, Facebook, and Instagram.
Indeed, we are blessed to have found like-minded parents who strive to be their children’s first and best teacher, homeschooling or not!
Our community, of course, includes our friends Maricel and Beng of The Parenting Emporium! They have hosted our parent education classes since we started offering them in 2012, and we couldn’t be more grateful!
We would like to invite you to join us on December 2 for The Learning Basket Community x The Parenting Emporium Community Fair. The venue will be at The Parenting Emporium, 29 First Street, New Manila, QC. It has ample parking, and it’s very near Robinson’s Magnolia.
Here’s what you can look forward to at our Community Book Fair:
- P30 books and up at our booth
- Free board game experience care of Ludo BoardGame and Cafe; steep discounts on selected board games too!
- 10 % off from Little Human & Co. and Ma’am and Mom’s Educational Hub
- Free snacks for the first 50 guests from Mama Chows
- Free-flowing brewed coffee on us!
- … and many more! Keep visiting this page for vendor updates!
Hang out with us and other moms, and let’s talk about parenting, homeschooling, Charlotte Mason, and everything in between. We really hope you can join us!