- Date: January 20, 2018, Saturday
- Time: 1:00 to 3:30 p.m.
- Venue: The Parenting Emporium, 29 1st St., New Manila, QC
- Learning Fee:
- Prepaid: P700/head inclusive of handouts, a quick reference poster, simple snack and a drink, certificate
- Walk-in/Payment on the day: P850/head inclusive of handouts, simple snack and a drink
“I really believed that the seminar has helper her be affirmed in her work, that it is more than just taking care of a child. She is valuable. I also recommend this to my other friend. This is truly an enriching seminar.” – Mommy Cindys (March 29, 2017)
“Thank you for this seminar… My yaya cant stop talking about what she learned.. I hope she will apply it..” – Mommy Shine Buenaventura (June 11, 2016)
“Thank you so much for seminars like this. You help us boost our yaya’s morale , give them self confidence especially self worth.” – Mommy Charmaine de Guzman (June 11, 2016)
“I like the topics you covered and the way you tackled them with the yayas. The topics are very practical and relevant. Also your approach was very effective because you were able to capture their attention.” – Ms Anchet Diaz, School Directress of I.D.E.A.S Montessori
Send your yaya to us!
Above are just some of the raving messages that we received after each run of our Teacher Yaya workshop. We’ve been offering it for more than five years already, and we always get a positive feedback from parents and school administrators.
Send your yaya to us on January 20, 2018 from 1:00 to 3:30 p.m. at The Parenting Emporium. Learning fee is P700 and includes handouts, a quick reference poster, snacks by Mama Chows, and a certificate of attendance.
Sometimes, it’s better to hear the following from somebody other than one’s employers:
- A yaya’s special role in a child’s life
- How to understand a child’s actions and not think that he is “naughty”
- How to respond to one’s alaga
- Why TV and tablets are not good for kids below three years old
- Why and how to play with one’s alaga, depending on age
Let us show your yaya…
- The importance of her job
- A more positive way of looking at the children under her care
- A more informed way of caring for your children