Registration for the online program is now closed. Enter your details below to get an invitation once the program opens again in the middle of the year.
Learning how exactly to homeschool your preschooler can be quite daunting. Doubts about homeschooling and questions about teaching your own child can get really overwhelming.
This is why we, Mariel and Sanne, have been helping parents since 2011 through The Learning Basket blog and signature parent education classes.
As a former early childhood educator (Mariel), language literacy student (Sanne), and longtime homeschool moms, we have spoken not just at our own classes, but have also been invited all over the country to speak about our various causes.
Through the years, countless parents have had the knowledge and confidence to be hands-on with their children’s education after attending our workshops:
- Some have homeschooled beyond preschool
- Some homeschooled just in the preschool years and treasure the time they’ve spent with their children
- Some have gone on to become fellow advocates themselves and now also give talks on homeschooling!
In order to reach more parents around the country, we are so excited to give everyone the opportunity to learn what we have been teaching and sharing all these years, through an online parent education program.
The “Starting Your Preschool Homeschool Parent Education Program”
We have been planning to bring our live parent education classes to the digital world for five years now (and we’ve even offered a few webinars in the past). Finally, it’s happening, and we can’t wait for our digital parent education program to open its doors.
It was super helpful. I knew I had to do a Paradigm shift from classroom setting to the home, from being a classroom teacher to a homeschool mom. Since I did not know the ‘how’ even if I had preschool teaching experience, I had fears.– Mommy Wilhelmina Alba of Everything is Grace, Starting Your Preschool Homeschool Webinar attendee
That was about just one class. Imagine the possibilities for this Parent Education Program where you will have access to not one, not two, not three parent education classes, but four. These classes will help you:
- To think deeply about early childhood and education and help you form your own stand, beliefs, and philosophy about homeschooling in the preschool years
- To create your own preschool homeschool curriculum that’s appropriate for your child, your family, and your lifestyle
- To make the most of your child’s childhood
- To actually start homeschooling your child as soon as you finish the main video
How It Works
The program will open on April 22 and end on May 13 2019.
For three weeks, you will have access to the following webinars that you can watch on your own time, with accompanying handouts and checklists:
- Starting Your Preschool Homeschool
- Will guide you in what homeschooling in the early years is all about
- Raising Readers
- Will give you the knowledge and desire to nurture a love of reading in your child
- Playful Learning
- Will help you understand and appreciate an essential element of early childhood development and education
- Planning Your Literature-Based Preschool Homeschool
- Will give you the tools to create a well-rounded curriculum that you can tailor-fit to your family’s lifestyle and budget
BUT THERE’S MORE! As a bonus, you will also get access to an exclusive class that is about something close to our hearts and something that we have never offered before — lapbooking. It’s a tool that provides hands-on activities that you can actually keep as a keepsake.
All of these parent education classes have been offered individually in the past, helping countless parents. Together, these will address all areas of early childhood learning, helping you make your own homeschooling style and curriculum.
As you watch the videos, make sure to write down all your questions, as we will answer them all at the live Q & A that we will have at the end of the parent education program.
Program fee is just Php 1,500.
All our live classes are priced at the already affordable price of Php 600. But, YOU will get all of the classes listed above plus the free exclusive content for just, I repeat, Php 1,500.
You can never find a more generous offer than this: proven, long-running classes at an affordable price in your own home and at your own time.
UPDATE: REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Get an invitation to the next run
- Enter your name and email address below
We’re excited for you on your homeschooling journey!
Mariel & Sanne