I’m taking a break this Holy Week. My kids and I will continue learning about this holy season through Amanda White’s awesome ebook “Sense of the Resurrection” (affiliate link).
Here’s a picture of my kids playing the scene of Jesus’ entry to Jerusalem. We took turns being Jesus, the donkey, and the crowd. Though it’s not in Amanda White’s ebook, I can say that we were definitely inspired by it!
So, as we all slow down and take a break this week, let me leave you with some links that you might enjoy.
- Is Your Child Ready to Read? A Checklist – learn about how reading readiness is biological
- 5 Parenting Books that Keep Me Sane – first time parents will love these books
- You Know What Will Ruin My Kids? – embrace the mom you are and not the one you think you should be
- How to Stop Tantrums Before They Start – my article over at Mom Center about toddlers and tantrums
- How to Break Your Toddler’s TV Habit – from my most favorite parenting site
I’ll catch you again next week! I’ll be releasing the sign up form for our next seminars, Teacher Yaya and You Are Your Child’s First and Best Teacher. I’m also delaying the announcement of our Raising Readers Giveaway until then… sorry for the suspense!