- What: Playful Learning: The Hows and Whys of Play
- When: April 29, 2017 / 9:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Where: The Parenting Emporium, 29 1st St., New Manila, QC
- Learning Fee: P600 / person, inclusive of handouts and snacks ; P750 / person for onsite payment; FREE for kids and yayas in the activity area
We’ve been talking about the importance of play since The Learning Basket started in 2011. In fact, one of our earliest parent seminars was called “Childhood Happens Once: Play With Your Child,” which we currently offer as private group sessions.
For the third time, we are inviting parents of young children to join us on April 29, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. for our workshop for the whole family — Playful Learning: The Whys and Hows of Play.
What to expect
As usual, we will be giving a fun and interactive learning session for parents wherein we will talk about:
- The importance of play in young children (even infants!)
- The different kinds of play
- How to play with your child
- Setting up your home environment for play
We will be offering activities for the kids so that you can already see and experience what we will be talking about. Our friends from Ma’am and Moms Educational Hub and Little Human & Co. will provide arts & crafts activities as well as a pretend play station.
Your children and yayas get in for free and can participate in the activities that our partners are preparing! See you then!