- Date: August 12, 2017
- Time: 1:00 to 3:30 p.m.
- Venue: The Parenting Emporium, 29 1st St., New Manila, QC
- Learning Fee: P1000 / person
- Inclusive of: talk, 3 materials you will make and bring home, handout, simple snack, all your questions answered by us!
Homeschooling in the preschool years is such a precious time for parents and their children. It’s a time to make wonderful memories just by reading wonderful books and doing gentle activities together.
What to expect
But not all activities maximize time, effort, and learning. In our newest #TLBParentEducation class, you will:
- Learn about what kind activities you should be doing with your child (and why)
- Make three materials that you can bring home; These can inspire you to craft other materials that you can do at home
- Get ideas and inspiration for your preschool homeschool
- Be with like-minded parents who wish to homeschool their children in the early years
- Get your questions answered by us
We’re excited to offer this DIY workshop for the first time! Our resident crafty mommy, Sanne Unson, will be taking the reigns of this one. If you’ve attended our previous classes on preschool homeschool before, you’ll know she’s awesome in making simple but effective educational (and entertaining!) materials for her daughter.
Fill up the form below! Learning fee is P1000, materials included.